Central Coast Wine Report indexes links to Central Coast wineries as well as wine organizations, festivals, other wine sites, wine blogs and wine-related commercial endeavors. These are wine-related web sites only.
Descriptions in quotation marks are the descriptions provided by the operators of the respective web site. As such, they represent promotional language (which may be redacted for brevity) and do not constitute an endorsement by Central Coast Wine Report, its founder staff, or its affiliates.
Wineries | Organizations | Wine Sites & Blogs | Commercial/Other | Arthur's Favorites
Exchanging reciprocal links.
Central Coast Wine Report links only to legitimate wine-related sites. We reserve the right to decline a request for a reciprcal link.
- We only index Central Coast winery web sites.
We do not participate in link exchange schemes that ask us to link to sites which do not directly reciprocate the link. In other words, we will not link to "Site A" in exchange for links to us on "Site B".
- We will not link to aggregator sites.
Placement of a link to Central Coast Wine Report on a directory site or a link exchange site (different than the site you wish listed here) will not be honored.
The reciprocal link must be placed on a page of your site which can be easily reached through clearly labeled navigation/links on your site.
To exchange lins with Central Coast Wine Report, Please follow these steps:
1. First, place a link to Central Coast Wine Report on your page. The page where the link to Central Coast Wine Report is located must be accessible to visitors to your site through clearly identifiable navigation/links.
2. If your links/resources page includes descriptions, please use the following text:
"An independent guide to wine and foremost authority on Central Coast wine, Central Coast Wine Report offers reviews, articles, information and
"The foremost authority on Central Coast wine."
may accompany a link to Central Coast Wine Report
but you may not be altered in any way.
3. Contact us at: email@example.com
- Your website's formal name,
- Your website's URL,
- Your website's description (230 characters maximum, spaces included. We reserve the right to redact the description).
- Winery sites do not need to provide this description. Instead, provide the AVA in which the winery is located as well as the namves of AVAs from which it sources fruit.
- The URL of the page on your site linking to Central Coast Wine Report.
Please allow us 72 hours to review your website for relevance and verify the link on your site before we add your web site to this index.