Citing Our Content
Central Coast Wine Report grants permission to wineries, distributors, retailers and other publications to cite and quote the content and wine reviews published on this web site under the following conditions (details)*:
1. The cited or quoted material must be attributed to Central Coast Wine Report.
- When citing article text, please indicate the following in your citation. e.g.:
- Central Coast Wine Report, article title, date.
- When citing wine reviews, please indicate the date the review was published in your citation. e.g.:
- "score/'bottom line' statement/, review quote or excerpt", Central Coast Wine Report, publication date.
- When citing content authored by a guest writer, please include the following in your citation. e.g.:
- name of author, Central Coast Wine Report, date of publication.
2. If the citation is made on an Internet page, a link accompanying the citation must point to the Central Coast Wine Report home page: http://www.centralcoastwinereport.com
The Central Coast Wine Report logo or thumbnail may be used in the context of the citation but may not be altered in any way or used for any other means without explicit written permission.
(right click, and select "Save Image As..." to download):
These images may also accompany a link on your site to Central Coast Wine Report.
A little fine print.
*We are always flattered when a Central Coast Wine Report
article or review is cited. However, giving credit where credit is due is just plain polite. We work hard and hold ourselves to high ethical standards and we do our best to attribute content which we did not generate to its original authors and sourdes. U.S. and international copyright and intellectual property laws protect original content. Without citing source, a reproduction of original content constitutes a violation of those laws.
Back to top